Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I think my cat may of been run over but unsure but his

Customer Question
I think my cat...

I think my cat may of been run over but unsure but his backhalf of his body is fur matted a bit of fur missin and has poo and sticky substance and he's darting and there's poo ozzing out and in a state of sleep

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help May Of Been. How old is May Of Been?

No the cat is called Sullivan and he is 6 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about May Of Been?

Your a robot your not real

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/16/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?