Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Alkergies. Caregiver threw away bottle last time. I don't…

Customer Question
Alkergies. Caregiver threw away...

Alkergies. Caregiver threw away bottle last time. I don't know if yellow pill was 35mg diphenhydramine but I am pretty sure it was just a different color, doffered brand. I gave pink this morning and getting ready to leave at 3:30am for a flight.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?

He just sneezes and vet said give him half a pill in the morning and night if still sneezing to avoid him getting worse and it has always worked. He is 13 lbs and 2 yrs old and very healthy otherwise.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Mikey

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Mikey?

No. Very healthy.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Okay so you gave a yellow pill but still think that it is Diphenhydramime correct?

Paul