Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is diabetic, but her levels are not coming down, she has…

Customer Question
She is diabetic, but...

She is diabetic, but her levels are not coming down, she has solid tummy and vet thinks could be something to do with the pancreas

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry the cat has that. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?

Peach, she is 15 and a half, and has been diabetic for 3 and a half years. or so

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Her name is*****: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Peach?

I don't think so, she is generally happy, eats well, has no problem going to toilet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 day by:
11/17/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?