Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Shes having trouble walkin and shes been hiding since last…

Customer Question
Shes having trouble walkin...

Shes having trouble walkin and shes been hiding since last night

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Did the cat have a fall?

No

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?

Kitten and she's around 10

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Kitten?

No she's not acting like it's a fracture. More like shes dizzy and having balance problems

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/14/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Is she falling to one side?

Does she have a head tilt?

Are her eyes flickering side to side?

Paul

No her eyes are not moving and her head is not tilted.

Thanks.

Indoor/outdoor?

Still eating and drinking?

No vomiting or diarrhea?

Paul