Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I think my cats leg is broken and i dont have money to take…

Customer Question
I think my cats...

I think my cats leg is broken and i dont have money to take her to the vet

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

Lucy. Shes about 9 months old so shes pretty big. No longer a kitten. Shes been lying down for the past few days and hasnt eaten or drank or used the litter. What do i do

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know if Lucy will be able to digest that. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Lucy?

No shes a very healthy cat. Thats why im afraid about this. I dont ecen know what happened. Like i said i dont have the money so can she recover by herself

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message + Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Shes been laying down on the floor of my closet. For the past night. She cant walk to the food and litter. Should i bring it to her. Im afraid to pick her up
11/14/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 5 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here

I must apologize that noone has helped you yet!

I just came online and will help you.

Front or back leg?

Top or bottom of leg?

Any bones exposed?

Still eating and drinking?

Paul

Back left leg. Its hard to tell if its top or bottom. Theres no bones exposed. She ate because i brought the food to her
I carefully moved her to the kitchen where the food water and litter is.
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian