Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat has extreme deposits of dark brown/black deposits in…

Customer Question
My cat has extreme...

My cat has extreme deposits of dark brown/black deposits in his ears. What is the best way to clean them?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

He is around 2.5-3 years old. He is an indoor/outdoor cat. His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Leo?

No, I just had his shots completed and he is loving, affectionate and active.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/13/2017
Cat Veterinarian: CalCatDoc, Cat Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
CalCatDoc
CalCatDoc, Cat Veterinarian

Hi! I'm CalCatDoc and I can help with your question.

I'l need to ask you a few questions about Leo to start. Are you available to chat online about him at this time?