Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

One of them pooped in the living room and it was red, but…

Customer Question
One of them pooped...

One of them pooped in the living room and it was red, but not bloody, just completely undigested food

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

I don't know which one it was, because I have 2, but they're both a year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

I said, I don't know which cat did it

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

They have had fleas for a little bit and a treatment didn't do anything. I washed them with Dawn dish soap yesterday

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 4 days by:
11/17/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. I just came online and found that your question had not been addressed. How is your companion at this time?

They are both doing well

Do you need additional support this evening?

No

Let me know if this changes. Good luck!