Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Our barn kitten was gone for about 2 days. I found her in…

Customer Question
Our barn kitten was...

Our barn kitten was gone for about 2 days. I found her in our dog house this morning and she can’t move. She is very limp. I have started getting a little movement from her paws and she can lift her head.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the kitten. What is the kitten's name?

Blackie

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Blackie?

No she was fine until she went missing for a few days.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/11/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Beth
Dr. Beth, Cat Veterinarian

Hi, I'm Dr. Beth and I'll do my best to help you today! To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a moment to review your question - I am not the fastest typist so it may take me a few moments to type out a response.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions, this service is used for general information only and is not a substitute for a veterinarian patient relationship by examination.

I'm so sorry your question wasn't responded to sooner, I just came online and saw your post.

How is Blackie doing now? Any improvement from a few hours ago?