Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat was diagnosed with a tumor which is in the way of his…

Customer Question
My cat was diagnosed...

My cat was diagnosed with a tumor which is in the way of his bowel movement. Is there anything that can be done?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name and age?

Malcolm and he's only not even 3 years old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Malcolm

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Malcolm was diagnosed with a tumor that is blocking the intestines. Does that mean the tumor is located inside the abdomen? Were any imaging tests performed to verify this mass (i.e. x-rays or ultrasound)?