Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have a kitten about 5 weeks old that has no mom. Been

Customer Question
I have a kitten...

I have a kitten about 5 weeks old that has no mom. Been bottle feeding, he bites the nipple and has swallowed some of it. He's been fine till about an hour ago. Doesn't really want to eat(not normal

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the kitten will be able to digest that. What is the kitten's name?

. Mork

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?

Yes, he's got goppy eyes. I have eye cream for him and his sister. It's an eye infection. He has NOT been to a vet yet, he is a feral kitten

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/10/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Kelly Hill, Cat Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Kelly Hill
Kelly Hill, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. This is Dr. Hill. How long ago did he ingest part of the nipple? Typically at 5 weeks of age, Mork should be able to eat canned kitten food. How long have you had him?