Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

What do charge?my. Cat is having a going potty. Took her to…

Customer Question
What do charge?my Veterinarian's...

What do charge?my

Veterinarian's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Veterinarian. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

Cat is having a going potty. Took her to the vet about 2 was ago...they said she was a little dehydrated and gave her fluids and

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Problems with drinking can be serious. I'm glad you noticed it. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name and age?

Tracy 15 yrs

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Tracy?

They also gave her an enema which made her very sick and she would vomit about 20 seconds after she would poo or have the the squirts...they did blood work it came back normal

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Peck, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Peck
Dr. Peck, Cat Veterinarian

Greetings, I’m Dr. Peck, a small animal veterinarian in general practice. Hopefully I might be of some help. One moment while I reply…

Disclaimer: This communication is for discussion purposes only. Without seeing an animal in person, a valid veterinary-client-patient relationship does not exist, and therefore I am unable to diagnose, prognose, or treat. Any comments made during discussion here are based on the information provided and are simply my thoughts regarding what I’d be considering were this type of case presented to me in person. The best recommendation for any veterinary-related concern is to seek veterinary assessment in person with your local veterinarian.

To confirm your concern, it sounds like Tracy is a 15 year old cat and she is having constipation problems? Is this correct? And your local veterinarian checked bloodwork, which was normal, and gave her some fluids and enema? Were any other diagnostics or treatments recommended? Has she gotten worse since her visit with your local veterinarian? Any at-home medications?

Write me back with some more information regarding these questions and I'll reply back to you as soon as I'm able to continue the discussion.