Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My kitten was playing and ran into the corner of his cat…

Customer Question
My kitten was playing...

My kitten was playing and ran into the corner of his cat condo and there is some red in his cornea. His eye is wide open and he's not showing any other signs of discomfort. What should I do?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the kitten's name?

Grayson

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Grayson?

No that's all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/7/2017
Cat Veterinarian: DocPaul, Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

Can you send me a photo of the eye.

Should be able to wrap this up very fast for you

Paul