Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She's about 9 weeks old and breath smells like cat food but…

Customer Question
She's about 9 weeks...

She's about 9 weeks old and breath smells like cat food but is not eating

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?

Jess

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Jess?

Yes my 4 years old threw her on the ground and i took her to the vet and they kept her over night for observation for blood in urine...gave her steroids and sent her home...said nothing was broken and has been this way since i brought her home 2 days ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
11/3/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I AM NOT SET UP TO MAKE PHONE CALLS, BUT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ONLINE. THE WEBSITE SENDS THE REQUESTS; NOT MYSELF. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

She hasn't eaten for 2 days?

Did they run any blood work on her?

Is she drinking water?