Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My car has abrasions near his ears and now one side of her…

My car has abrasions...

My car has abrasions near his ears and now one side of her neck and head are very swollen

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?

Cat

Veterinarian's Assistant: OK. What is the cat's name and age?

BB and she is 10 months old

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about BB?

She is a very healthy cat excep for the past week since she had these irritations near her ears where the fur is gone and she is making them raw scratching them often

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/22/2017
DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian

Hi.

Dr. Paul Brazzell here.

I would be happy to talk to you by phone.

Paul

DocPaul
DocPaul, Veterinarian
My number is(###) ###-####
Phone call session started
Thank you Dr. hopefully she will be fine soon

My pleasure.

Lets chat tomorrow am

Paul

Good morning , BB is still swollen , I’m not sure if it’s gone down any or if it’s the same , she seemed to have slept pretty good and didn’t sleep with her mouth open, she is acting pretty normal so far What is your suggestion ?

Good morning.

Lets try the diet switch today.

No need to take her in today as would be emergency basis.

Probably good idea to schedule appointment on Monday if she is still scratching a lot and/or the swelling has not resolved.

Paul

Okay , we will do that , thank you for your quick response , and I’ll definitely keep my eye on her and make an appointment !Ceceila and James .

You are very welcome!

The swelling is gone and she is starting to grow fur again where the abrasions were so thank you for your advice and easing our stress about what was going on with our cat, we again really appreciate your assistance.

Great news!