Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

I am fostering four kittens but one of the kittens has been

Customer Question
sneezing and has green mucus...
I am fostering four kittens but one of the kittens has been sneezing and has green mucus but the vet said it was just viral. I just noticed him walking in circles sniffing the floor and he will not stop.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: no wound. since he sounded stuffy I gave him a warm bath and steam treatment but he is right back to sniffing non stop.
JA: What is the kitten's name?
Customer: Scout
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Scout?
Customer: no the bath helped clear some of the mucus he cleared some large green mucus. He had to be treated for worms twice. the last treatment gave him some bloody stools but we changed his food to ID and other than this cold he has been fine.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
10/19/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 3 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand one of the kittens you are fostering is sneezing a green mucus. No medications have been prescribed for this, is that a correct summary of the situation?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian