Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have a rabbit she is 6 1/2 years old lost a nail and has…

I have a rabbit she...
I have a rabbit she is 6 1/2 years old lost a nail and has bleed out a lot .... tried to stop it with baking soda have a bandaids on it now what should I do
10/15/2017
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand your rabbit's nail is bleeding. So far, hydrogen peroxide and bandaids have not worked to stop the bleeding. Is that a correct summary of the situation?
Actually already spoke to Dr Paul and I think I am set! Thank you though!

Glad to hear it. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
Thank you