Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He is an older cat and keeps trying to vomit but nothing…

Customer Question
He is an older...

He is an older cat and keeps trying to vomit but nothing comes out

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did the cat eat anything unusual?

Not that I'm aware of

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Fuzzy and he is 12

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Fuzzy?

He is a little on the "fluffy" side

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
10/5/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

Have there been any changes to the diet? New food, including a change of flavors or protein source within the same brand? New treats? Bones? Has any human food been fed? Torn up toys or trash? Stressful changes to the environment?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian