Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Oh...the first kitten is coming out...very small...looks…

Customer Question
Oh...the first kitten is...

Oh...the first kitten is coming out...very small...looks like tail out and paws

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?

Katie is Mom..

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Katie?

She has had her shots...this is her first..she has been eating well and comfortable...there was lots of movemwnts a couple of hours ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
What should I do?
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/3/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 7 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now.

How long has Katie been in labor?

Has the kitten in the birth canal at the time of your post been birthed?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian