Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat "Lady" is 15 years old lately she has been sleeping…

Customer Question
My cat "Lady"...

My cat "Lady" is 15 years old lately she has been sleeping 24/7.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your cat. What is the cat's name?

Lady, I just told you that.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lady?

She has been eating and drinking normallly. Her bathroom needed seem normal

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
10/1/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Pet Doc, Cat Veterinarian replied 10 months ago
Pet Doc
Pet Doc, Cat Veterinarian

Hi there,

Thank you for your question regarding your girl Lady. How long has she been sleeping more than usual? Has she had a full senior check up with your local vet recently?

I will wait to hear from you,

Dr E