Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She licked essential pepperment oils. Chloe 9 months. She's…

Customer Question
She licked essential pepperment...

She licked essential pepperment oils

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know if the cat will be able to digest that. What is the cat's name and age?

Chloe 9 months

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Chloe?

She's sneezing and blowing bubbles out her mouth

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/29/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Dr. Michael Salkin, Veterinarian

You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm currently typing up my reply. Please be patient. This may take a few minutes.