Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I have a four week old kitten that we found. we took him to…

Customer Question
I have a four...

I have a four week old kitten that we found. we took him to the vet on the 25th and everything checked out ok. But the past 3 days he cries like he is in pain every time we stimulate him to go poop. The poop is loose and we noticed it is also a little bloody. can you help me?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the kitten's name?

Lincoln

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Lincoln?

He is not eating as much as he was at first. At first he was drinking about 2 ounces now its about 1 ounce

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/29/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?