Cat Veterinary

Connect one-on-one with a verified cat veterinarian who will answer your question

Scott Perry
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

More related answers
All cat veterinarians are VERIFIED
She continues to lick and scratch herself. She has pull lot
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
She continues to lick and scratch herself. She has pull lot of hair out of the stomach and inside of hind legs until she is raw. She would need sedation to get her to a vet. … read more
My cat has a bad skin infection due to a flea allergy what
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
My cat has a bad skin infection due to a flea allergy what can I give her she is a female six year old black cat named Samone… read more
Periodically my cat gets tiny bumps around the neck line and
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
periodically my cat gets tiny bumps around the neck line and just before the tail root. What is this?… read more
I gave my cat a bath with flea shampoo and I applied her
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Hi, I gave my cat a bath with flea shampoo and I applied her frontline treatment about 4 days after. She's indoor/outdoor so I was didn't want to delay applying her monthly flea treatment. Since then … read more
My cat has been going through what my vet is saying
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
My cat has been going through what my vet is saying allergies. She is 5 years old and it's weird it just started. She is on limited ingredient Duck and Potatoe... wheat litter... Filtered water. I hav… read more
I have an older black shorthair. She's always been healthy
Ola Barrett
Ola Barrett, cat veterinarian
I have an older black shorthair. She's always been healthy and never gets out of the house. She has developed small lesions on her back by her tail and her hair is coming out. HELP!!!… read more
my cat is almost 13, a rescue of 1 1/2 years, and very skittish
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
my cat is almost 13, a rescue of 1 1/2 years, and very skittish but very loved. It took so long to earn her trust, I am reluctant to put her in a carrier and bring her to a vet. Lately she seems to ha… read more
My 7 year-old female cat is breaking out with roundish sores
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Veterinarian
My 7 year-old female cat is breaking out with roundish sores on her skin all over. She is currently in heat. No scratching or discomfort noticed. No change in diet or lifestyle. It looks like mange ot… read more
CAT: SCRATCHING..TIME LICKING HER TUMMY ,NO OTHER ANIMALS HERE..FLEAS
Dr. Kara
Dr. Kara, Doctoral Degree
tABBY CAT 4YRS OLD CAME FROM A PET STORE AS A KITTEN ,HOUSE CAT,I FED HER DRY IAMS FOOD RESENTLY SHES SCRATCHING SHES NOT A CUDDLE CAT SO I NOTICED 2 LESIONS RED RAISED ONE ON THE BACK OF HER NECK THE… read more
cats: flee bites)..fur, I think most of it is from scratching..scabs
Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee, Veterinarian
2 of my 3 cats have small bumps (like flee bites) on all parts of their body. Our 1 cat is losing fur, I think most of it is from scratching. The bites seem to be forming scabs. There is not much by t… read more
My cat has 2 bumps on her neck. they do itch and she has caused
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
My cat has 2 bumps on her neck. they do itch and she has caused them to have scabs but now they are just hard and a yellowish tint.... they are equal distance from each other in the same spot on each … read more
CAT: 12 YEAR OLD CALICO..IS LOSING FUR ON HER LEGS and HAUNCHES.
Dr. John
Dr. John, Veterinarian
OUR 12 YEAR OLD CALICO CAT IS LOSING FUR ON HER LEGS AND HAUNCHES. SHE DOESN'T HAVE FLEAS. WE RECENTLY CHANGED HER CAT LITTER TO THE "CORN" LITTER (FOR ABOUT A MONTH), HOWEVER, WE JUST NOTICED THE FUR… read more
cat: bare spots on the outside of her rear legs..bald..her main coat
Dr. Loretta
Dr. Loretta, Large and small animal Veterinarian
My cat is developing bare spots on the outside of her rear legs. Not bare skin, but hair SO short maybe it's only undercoat. She sheds heavily and constantly (so much so that she ought to be bald by n… read more
My cat has a dark gray patch of skin/hair on her back near
BestFriendsVet
BestFriendsVet, Veterinarian
My cat has a dark gray patch of skin/hair on her back near her tail. The hair in this 1" by 1" patch is coarse and short. The skin does not appear to be raised. I have just noticed this lately. Also, … read more
My 12-yr old cat has bumps on her skin. At the vet a month
Dr:D
Dr:D, DVM
My 12-yr old cat has bumps on her skin. At the vet a month ago, he suggested it was a flea allergy (fleas were particularly bad in savannah, GA this last summer) and gave me 'Frontline.' Her bumps are… read more
cat: losing hair..2/3 of her side is bald..She sleeps most of the day
Dr:D
Dr:D, DVM
My cat has been losing hair on her left side for several days now. It started fairly small, but now 2/3 of her side is bald. She sleeps most of the day, so we do not know when she is pulling it out --… read more
cats: wet..We regained control..have highly flea allergic skin
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
We had flea attack in converted breezeway due to extrememly wet spring & summer. We regained control: vaccuum, mop, ultracide spray (cats out), weekly Capstar 3 weeks between Advantage. A few of our c… read more
What is flea dust and what do i do for my 7yr old female cat
Dr. Christian K.
Dr. Christian K., Veterinarian
What is flea dust and what do i do for my 7yr old female cat she has several raw spots on her back near her tail ?… read more