Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is 11-years-old. His pee is no longer clumping. I…

Customer Question
My cat is 11-years-old...

My cat is 11-years-old. His pee is no longer clumping. I have tried 3 brands and it is still no clumping. He is drinking more. We think he may have lost some weight too.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?

Terry.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Terry?

He has no claws and is fixed. He is as sweet as can be.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/28/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 10 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?