Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She is 22 years old and has hot on her back and the base of…

Customer Question
She is 22 years...

She is 22 years old and has hot spit on her back and the base of her tail is raw

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?

Copper

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Copper?

Shes been vomiting iften lately... more thsn fur ball vomit

Veterinarian's Assistant: Hopefully it didn't make a mess. Did Copper eat anything unusual?

Started applying coconut oil on spots. no she has not eatten anything unusun

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/28/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 8 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

She is the same. She did eat. She does not appear to have peed or pooped today. that concerns me. I have put her in a room where I can keep a better eye on her. I am giving her pro and prebiotics that are over the counter for cats. I have been using the wipes for hot spots and her back looks better but her tail looks the same. I have been giving her over the counter calming tabs and cat nip with calming stuff in it.
I do not wish a call I am sorry
i would just like someone to respond to my questions
please do not call or charge my card for a phone call
i have not received any response from last nights request
I have already paid $5 for a response and then will be charged more money and have not received any response
I am still waiting on a response
please cancel this request since I have not heard from the specialist. I am taking my cat to a local vet. it says since she responded that you have charged my account. please refund that money as she has not responded to my questions.
As you can see I have not received a response except for the above saying they are sorry no one has responded. Please refund my money and I will take my cat to a local vet. I am very disappointed that no one has responded.