Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

This morning my Cornish rex girl. 1 year old... was not

Hi. This morning my Cornish rex girl. 1 year old... was not herself. She seems to be trying to use litter box. Had a clear discharge. But when I picked her up she was trying to push. She is at my vets now They have checked her. They xrayed. Gave her a sedative. Did blood work, everything seems to be ok. But no change. The X-ray showed the lower part of her intestine swollen. They said their was no obstruction . What could this be. I need a expert cat Docter that has seen this. How should I treat this?

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Lilly was trying to use the litter box recently and appeared constipated. Recent blood work and x-rays have not revealed an underlying cause. I am understanding this to be a difficulty with defecating and not urinating. Please correct me if I am misunderstanding. Can you also please tell me if there is any history of vomiting / hair balls, even if it is very sporadic?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
No she just had a discharge clear comming out and seems to want to deficate
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
They are not sure