Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My male cat came into the bedroom middle of the night

Customer Question
My male cat came...

My male cat came into the bedroom middle of the night couldn't jump up on the bed as he usually does. I helped him up but didn't think too much off it and dropped back off to sleep, this morning he's very lethargic moans when he moves. Breathing fast. His tongues been sticking out every time I look at him.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

The cats name is ***** ***** was born 1/1/05

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Charlie?

He's a healthy cat hasn't had a days illness in his life, I've still got him Mother and his sibling brother. Their fine.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/24/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian. replied 10 months ago
Dr Scott Nimmo, Small Animal Veterinarian.

Hi,I'm Dr Scott. Welcome to JustAnswer, I am working on your question now, you can expect a written reply sometime within the next ten minutes or so.

Please accept the phone call request and I will be glad to call you back ASAP.