Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She has a red spot on her right leg, No hair only a red

Customer Question
She has a red...

She has a red spot on her right leg, No hair only a red spot.. You can see her skin.. So it this morning. She has been licking her self. Thank u, Sandy

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

Cha and she is 8 age old. Very health.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Cha?

She is Dibetic only.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Are you able to take a picture of the area? How long has it been there for?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you