Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat ran away a few weeks ago but has now come home loiks…

Customer Question
My cat ran away...

My cat ran away a few weeks ago but has now come home loiks like he has been hit by car... won't let me near him, not eating bad leg very skinny.. think he may need to be put down, is there some one l can call to do this, l feel awful looking at him in that state

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name?

Please don't laugh.. Ugly.. because he had such a big head as a little kitten

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

No.. he just looks in a very bad state.. was lovely a fluffy last time l saw him

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 2 days by:
9/24/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?