Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He has diarrhea and has had for the lat three days. I don't…

He has diarrhea and...

He has diarrhea and has had for the lat three days. I don't know what to give him.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

My cat has had diarrhea for the last three days.I donot know what to do for him

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Aries

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Aries?

Nothing I can think of

9/21/2017
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Aries has been having diarrhea for the last 3 days. I am very sorry to hear that. Diarrhea can be caused by many things and I will get a good idea based on some follow up questions.

Does Aries have any history of chronic vomiting or hair balls, even if it is not a recent history?

How old is Aries? Some problems can be determined based on age.

Have there been any recent food changes?

Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
No history of vomiting or hairballs. I don't know how old he is because he was a stray cat that my granddaughter found hanging around outside.?I have had him for appox.3 years.No recent food changes.
DrRoyC
Phone call session started