Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
97381174

He has diarrhea and has had for the lat three days. I don't

He has diarrhea and has had for the lat three days. I don't know what to give him.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?
Customer: my cat has had diarrhea for the last three days.I donot know what to do for him
JA: What is the cat's name?
Customer: Aries
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Aries?
Customer: nothing I can think of

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Aries has been having diarrhea for the last 3 days. I am very sorry to hear that. Diarrhea can be caused by many things and I will get a good idea based on some follow up questions.

Does Aries have any history of chronic vomiting or hair balls, even if it is not a recent history?

How old is Aries? Some problems can be determined based on age.

Have there been any recent food changes?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No history of vomiting or hairballs. I don't know how old he is because he was a stray cat that my granddaughter found hanging around outside.?I have had him for appox.3 years.No recent food changes.