Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Is talking to you going to cost me, cost? ok so she is a cat…

Customer Question
Is talking to you...

Is talking to you going to cost me

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?

Cost?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

Ok so she is a cat that i am cat sitiing - 16 years old I think i gave her alot to eat of mixed food yesterday. left to work to see her not moving drinking a little water .. she peed out her box but close by all nighe has laid in 1 spot

Veterinarian's Assistant: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name?

Sandy

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Sandy?

She does eat dry and tuna a spoon at a time I gave her way more and sadly gave her some milk too

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/21/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 11 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is Sandy at this time?