Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Panting execessivly, My t has al. My cat started panting and…

Panting execessivly Veterinarian's Assistant:...

Panting execessivly

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?

My t has al.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Where does the cat seem to hurt?

My cat started panting and crying out all of a sudden with his tongue continuously flicking in his mouth. I'm a nurse and know this is not normal for my cat who has always been healthy

Veterinarian's Assistant: The noise must be worrying. I'll connect you to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?

The cats name is ***** ***** he is 9 years old. Always been healthy and never been sick. RJ stays inside and outside.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about RJ?

No ma'am. Questions never been sick. Normal cat things like no

9/21/2017
Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. I am Dr. Nicole and I will try to help you through this situation. I am working on a response right now.

Dr. Nicole
Dr. Nicole, Cat Veterinarian
Thank you
Phone call session started