Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

She has a small sore on the top of her head with s scab and…

She has a small...

She has a small sore on the top of her head with s scab and one on her lower neck. She does not go out and does not have fleas

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?

I do not use flea medication. She does not go out and does not have fleas

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

She is a long hair calico and I brush her every morning. Her name is*****: How old is Twila?

Almost 4 years old

9/20/2017
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Twila has a scab on her lower neck and head. I can help answer this question. Could you also please tell me if you have observed her to be scratching excessively in these areas? Also, is there any history of vomiting or hair balls?

She scratches on both sides but not overly. She does not vomit hair balls because I brush her every day.
Is this extra to what I already paid?

There is a $5 deposit and the remainder should have been mentioned on the screens prior to our session. I am unable to see the exact cost for your question, but I can have customer service contact you about that. It should be in the range of $20-25. All of this is guaranteed, so if you are unsatisfied for any reason then there is a money back guarantee.

Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian
DrRoyC
Phone call session started

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Scott Perry