Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I had black mold in my trailer. He was around it. A

Customer Question
I had black mold...

I had black mold in my trailer. He was around it. A professional removed it yesterday. Today the cat is not eating like normal and has lethargy. I have seen it can be detected in the blood. But what is the treatment if blood is positive?

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

Cody a Bengal age 7.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cody?

He hasn't been to a vet in the 8 months I have had him. Seems very healthy.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/21/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Cody was exposed to black mold recently and is now acting lethargic. Is that a correct summary of the situation?