Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

You're not a real person, just a bot that;'s going to ask me…

Customer Question
You're not a real...

You're not a real person, just a bot that;'s going to ask me for money, right?

Veterinarian's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the vet more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. I'll do all I can to help. What is the matter with the cat?

She seems to be in pain and won't eat or drink much.

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name and age?

Cece and she's 3

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Cece?

Please don't waste my time and then just ask for money.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
The page said a fully-refundable $5 but it charged me $30... what the hell kind of bullshit scam is this?
9/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Denver ER Doc, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Denver ER Doc
Denver ER Doc, Veterinarian

Rest assured, we are not all bots. It is a newer feature that we don't all love.

My name is***** and I am happy to help if you are still looking for information. Just let me know!! I don't get paid until you are satisfied with the answer.

Derek M. Paul, DVM, CVA (IVAS)

why the hell did this site already charge me $30?
My cat is in distress and I'm in a panic looking for help and you work for a website that is going to take advantage of that and scam me?And you've still offered no advice of any kind about my cat? What the hell is wrong with you?

I have no idea. I do not have anything to do with billing, but I can forward your concern.

The only information you gave about your cat is that she is 3, seems in pain, and won't eat or drink much. If she seems painful, you need to get her to an ER immediately. No one here can diagnose her based on that limited information. Attacking me isn't going to change that.

I will opt out, as this is clearly not the place for you. Get your cat to an ER for assessment if you are that worried. You are wasting time here.

Dr. Paul