Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat is lethargic, doesn't get up to eat, 1 year old, P, lays…

Customer Question
Cat is lethargic, doesn't...

Cat is lethargic, doesn't get up to eat

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?

1 year old

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

P

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about P?

Lays down all the time, no apetite

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/18/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Andy, Medical Director replied 11 months ago
Dr. Andy, Medical Director

Welcome! My name is***** am a 2003 UC Davis graduate and practice owner. Please reply with a hello so I know we are connected before continuing

Hi

Sorry for delay. Still there. Lost power.