Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is in so much pain, keeps licking his skin raw in…

Customer Question
My cat is in...

My cat is in so much pain, keeps licking his skin raw in massive areas. he has FIV so the wounds dont heal but ive had him in the cat cone for 2 weeks and now hes just done it to his legs, butt, tail. i dont know what to do... ive tried so many things....

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Is your cat bleeding a lot?

Yes... its like hes all scabs or fresh wounds ive taken him to the vet 4x

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do about this bleeding. I'll connect you ASAP. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?

I think he has allergies as well--- he has a hard time breathing

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/17/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 9 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?