Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

He has what looks like a poo trying to come out but it wont.

Customer Question
He has what looks...

He has what looks like a poo trying to come out but it wont. He has Luekemia and kidney problems but ihas been okay.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?

A little bloody at the b hole around the poo.

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about the cat?

Itty bitty. 13

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

Itty bitty

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/16/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian replied 9 months ago
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Cat Veterinarian

Hello & welcome, I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.

Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner, but can you tell me:

Do you mean you can see the stool? Does it look hard or soft?

Is he straining to go?

Is he passing urine normally?

Are his gums pink or white/pale? Moist or sticky?

If you press on his belly, any tensing, tenderness, discomfort, or pain?