Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I rescued a 4 week old kitten about 4 days now and she hasnt…

Customer Question
Hi ! i rescued...

Hi ! i rescued a 4 week old kitten about 4 days now and she hasnt been pooping everyday the last poop was yesterday and it was just once

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the kitten's name?

Kit Kat

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the kitten?

She is on wet food , abt a tablespoon 3 - 4 times a day. we added water to the wet food as well to hydrate her she pees pretty ok

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/15/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is the stool normal?

Does her abdomen seem distended?

How is her appetite?

Any vomiting?