Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat scratches, & licks & pulls his hair out on his hind…

Customer Question
My cat scratches, &...

My cat scratches, & licks & pulls his hair out on his hind quarters & tail

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Using the wrong medication for fleas can be dangerous. You should definitely talk to the Veterinarian. What is the cat's name and age?

Boo, Is 3 years old He has no fleas

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the cat's name?

He is a white haired blue eyed domestec

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about your cat?

Just that he pulls his hair out

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/14/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. Alleyne
Dr. Alleyne, Cat Veterinarian

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for? Does he spend anytime outside?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you