Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Can my cats have caught my cold ?? Sneezing a lot congested

Customer Question

Can my cats have caught my cold ??
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with your cat?
Customer: Sneezing a lot congested keeps mouth slightly open maybe to breathe. All same symptoms I've had for 3 weeks now! Oh also not eating drinking very little. Looks at food and walks away.
JA: Did your cat have a fall?
Customer: No
JA: The Expert will ask you more detailed questions to find out what is causing this. It might be a fracture. The Expert will know what to do. What is the cat's name?
Customer: This male 11 try old is Cheeto (orange) but my other two cats had these symptoms but seem to be getting better.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? How long has this been going on for with your cat? Has your other cats been outside?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you