Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

She's a 15 yr old tuxi, She has two large lumps in her

Customer Question

She's a 15 yr old tuxi
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the cat?
Customer: She has two large lumps in her throat area under the skin
JA: Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name?
Customer: She seems fine otherwise. Eats well, no other symptoms except losing weight
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about the cat?
Customer: Charlie (female)
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  PitRottMommy replied 1 month ago.

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

Can you describe or show pictures of where these are located? Are they in the middle of the throat? One on each side of the throat? Under the ears or under the chin? How large? Are you seeing any weight loss, thirst increase or increased hunger? When was bloodwork last performed on Tuxi?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
They are on bith sides of the throat like her lymph nodes. They are hard and enlarged (2-3 quarters sized). As explained there is no difference in behavior other than weight loss. Blood work was last performed 3 yrs ago when she was experiencing liver problems.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I don't want to spend more money
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can get more advice from Google (for free) until I can get to our vet on Saturday.

It sounds like the website has offered you a call, which is a courtesy but not an obligation. Do you wish to continue our chat?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It says it's a $28 fee

Unfortunately, I cannot see what you see on your end. Experts only assist customers, so I cannot and do not control pricing. I am going to reach out to customer service to aid you since you have questions I cannot answer.