Dr B
Dr B, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM
27344366

My cat has lumps all over his body that started about a

Customer Question

My cat has lumps all over his body that started about a month or so ago and there are more everyday and they seem to bother him a lot and they kinda look all scabby and he is losing his fur by his tail.
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Some lumps are serious and some aren't. Let's see what the Veterinarian has to say. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Ziggy. Hes about 3yrs old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your cat?
Customer: Hes an indoor cat. We have other animals in the house if that helps at all.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

HI this is DRB and I would be happy to help you.....

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you.
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

You are going to have to see a vet for this.....what needs to be done is the lumps at least one or two need to be aspirated so we can figure out what they are.....that is the only way to know what they are....

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

This is important because your cat may have cancerous tumors and the sooner this is diagnosed the better...

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you.
Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

The only way to get answers is with an aspirate.....I hope that helps you...Let me know if you have additional questions...Sincerely, DRB

Expert:  Dr B replied 1 month ago.

If you do not have any other questions please rate me as this is how I make money to support my family. Please give me a positive rating as that is the only way I am compensated. A positive rating will not close this question and I am more than happy to answer any follow up questions that you have. ( You can rate me at top right of page).

Please remember my answers do not replace or supersede the advice of your veterinarian as my answers do not create a valid client patient relationship as I am unable to examine your pet. Thank you very much! DrB