Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

6 yo male just came inside with his eyes shut' third eyelid

Customer Question

6 yo male just came inside with his eyes shut' third eyelid visible, some whiskers missing, is lethargic. I gave him a quick rice and he he remains lethargic, will not groom wear fyr
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What sort of animal are we talking about?
Customer: Cat
JA: OK. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help the cat. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: oscar is about 6 yo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Oscar?
Customer: Nothing except that he is an indoor outdoor cat, not at all aggressive, up to date on shots
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Alleyne replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** and I am a licensed veterinarian with over 9 years of experience. I am hoping to help you with your pet today. Since I can’t physically exam your pet, I may need to respond with several follow up questions so I can best help you. Remember there is no limit on how many questions you can ask to in order to clarify any information I have provided regarding your pet. I just have a few initial questions to ask to gather some more information if you don’t mind? Are you able to take a picture of his eyes?

Looks like you are not currently online to respond. I am about to log off but if you come back online to respond I will be happy to respond to you whenever I log back in. Thank you