Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat is just diagnosed w/ diabetis, what can i do for him…

Customer Question
My cat is just...

My cat is just diagnosed w/ diabetis, what can i do for him right now at home. what can i give him to help him feel better

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help with the diabetes. What is the cat's name and age?

Dunkin

Veterinarian's Assistant: How old is Dunkin?

11

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Dunkin?

No, hes been healthy until this, he does eat a lot of temtaion treats

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/12/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian replied 8 months ago
Scott Perry
Scott Perry, Cat Veterinarian

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand Dunkin has been diagnosed with diabetes and you want to know what you can do at home to help him. Can you please tell me if Dunkin is on any treatments such as insulin?

Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian