Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

I got a 8 year old Bengal cat from a cattery 1 month ago she

is,nt very affectionet is her...
I got a 8 year old Bengal cat from a cattery 1 month ago she is,nt very affectionet is her breeding do you think
9/12/2017
Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron, Veterinarian

Hello this is Dr. Aaron.

Bengal cats can be very different than our average domestic shorthair cat.

They often have a very high energy level. Make sure that you are exercising her for at least an hour every day. Many owners will take their Bengals on walks outside (with a harness).

You can try to offer treats to Chloe every day to gain her trust. It can take months for new cats/dogs to warm up to their owners so don't give up hope.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask them at anytime.

Once you are satisfied with my help I would greatly appreciate a positive rating so that I may be compensated for my time.

Take care and have a good night!

Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron, Veterinarian
Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron
Dr Aaron, Veterinarian