Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Really hard head butting, compulsive. abdominal surgery last

Customer Question

Really hard head butting, compulsive. abdominal surgery last night. Symptom of pain?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. What is the cat's name and age?
Customer: Zulu is 3. He's healthy and beautiful and affectionate.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Zulu?
Customer: Nope. He swallowed a needle and had surgery to remove it last night. 6 inch incision
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. John replied 1 month ago.

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

What is she head butting?

Is she able to walk around without any issues?

Has she eaten anything?

Any vomiting?