Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

I need to give my 1.2 lb kitten liquid clavamox, but all I…

Customer Question
I need to give...

I need to give my 1.2 lb kitten liquid clavamox, but all I have is a ml eyedropper and I don't know how many ml equals 6.25 mg

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. What seems to be the problem with the kitten?

He is done nursing now, but he and his sibling have been sneezing and have eye goop. I have drops for their eyes, but I want to start them on clavamox now that they are not nursing

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the kitten's name?

Tank

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Tank?

He is 5-6 weeks old and 1.25 lb.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/10/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Rebecca, Cat Veterinarian

Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is Rebecca; I am a veterinarian. Please give me a moment to type my answer.

Sorry your kitten is sick .1 ml would be 6.25 mg of Clavamox. If your dropper is not marked, that is 1 to 2 drops.

Let me know if this helps and what other questions you have.

Let me know when you see my answer and if you have any other questions.

I did not hear back from you; I hope you were able to see my answer! How is Tank doing?

Please let me know if this was helpful and if I can answer any other questions you may have.