Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Cat Veterinary

Blood droplets on kitchen floor, blood a 2 yrs. old female

Customer Question
blood droplets on kitchen floor...
blood droplets on kitchen floor, blood a 2 yrs. old female cat
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the cat?
Customer: blood around rectum
JA: Where does the cat seem to hurt?
Customer: she seems fine this has happened before and I thought her sister might have given her a swat, this time I noticed blood around rectum
JA: Can you see anything that looks wrong or different?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Nothing visually obvious. Is the cat eating normally?
Customer: yes, and playing
JA: OK. No appetite problems. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name?
Customer: May
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about May?
Customer: Not that I can think of
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/11/2017
Cat Veterinarian: PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse replied 2 months ago
PitRottMommy
PitRottMommy, Veterinary Nurse

Hello, JACustomer. I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 15 years and would be happy to help you today. I'm reviewing your question right now.

I am very sorry to see that no one has reached out to you before now. How is your companion at this time?

She seems fine. Woke me at 8am and ate her usual amount.
Apparently just answer is a waste of time and money. If you keep adding onto your fee maybe you do get an answer, but I might as well have just waited and taken my cat to the vet, which is what I will do now. I will try to get money credited to my card. My cat's visit will cost less than trying to get information through this web site.
Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian