Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

My cat just lays in one spot going on three days now after…

Customer Question
My cat just lays...

My cat just lays in one spot going on three days now after cherishtin flea treatment. She barley eats and the funny thing is she's laying in a bed we night for her months ago she never used before. It happens to be right by her food.

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Expert will know how to help your cat. What is the cat's name?

Her name is shadow

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Shadow?

She's almost 16 years old and she didn't act like this before the flea treatment

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Dr. John
Dr. John, Texas Veterinarian

Hello. Thanks for writing in. My name is***** and I would be happy to help you. I am not set up to do phone calls but would be happy to answer any questions you do have online. In order to give an informative and concise answer, it may take a few minutes before I respond back to you, so don't be alarmed if you don't hear back immediately. If you have not responded back in 10 minutes, it may be a longer before I can get back to you. I do have a couple more questions, though, to see if I can better assess your situation.

Is she eating and drinking at all?

Any vomiting or diarrhea?

Does she seem to have a lack of coordination or tremors?