Cat Veterinary

Have Cat Questions? Ask a Cat Vet Online.

Ask a Cat Veterinarian,

Terri we have a neutered male cat 15 year old that we have…

Customer Question
Hi Terri we have...

Hi Terri we have a neutered male cat 15 year old that we have had for just over a year (owner had to go into aged care) he has just started spraying the house, he favours my partner more and I got a bite in bed last night because she hadn't put enough food out any suggestions

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Strange behavior is often perplexing. I'm sure the Veterinarian can help you. What is the cat's name?

His name is*****: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Gabrielle?

We occassionally baby sit a dog who left last Sunday and there was a cat who entered through his cat hatch to eat his food about 3 weeks ago

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Cat Veterinary
9/8/2017
Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago
Richard Rawling

Hi, i`m Richard, a Veterinarian from the UK. Hopefully I can help today.

Cat Veterinarian: Richard Rawling,
 replied 11 months ago

How is he in himself? Is he eating and drinking ok? Does he use a litter tray normally aswell as spraying?